This unique blend contains the calming properties of Ginger, Fennel, Coriander, Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway. ZenGest can be diffused for its licorice aroma, applied topically to the abdomen, or taken internally.
- Use topically before a long flight or road trip for a calming aroma.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Add one drop to water after enjoying a large meal.
- Combine with honey and warm water to create a soothing herbal tea.
- Place three to four drops in a car diffuser during a road trip.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice
Anise Seed, Peppermint, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Carraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant and Fennel Seed essential oils
I struggle with heartburn. If I use my digest zen it seems to calm the burn.
I tried it! Two drops orally, well... it landed on my chin...(evidently there’s a hole on one side of those drop tops?)but, it did make it into my mouth and within a few minutes, my mild heartburn was gone! I’m ordering some!
Excellent Product. I have acid reflux and have always had issues with digestion. Since being introduced to this product, I have not had and issues with either. This is truly a life saver for me because it's all natural and I no longer have to take prescribed or over the counter products and can eat without issues afterwards. Thank you so much :pray::type_4:
Love it got my order without going through 3 people