Well known for its sweet and minty flavor, Spearmint is often used in cooking, but can also be applied topically or used aromatically for a variety of powerful benefits. Spearmint is a milder alternative to other mint essential oils.
- Add three to four drops to the shower for a refreshing, uplifting aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut oil and apply to back, neck, and shoulders.
- Mix 10 drops with water in a spray bottle, spray over body for a distinctive aroma.
- Apply to toothbrush prior to toothpaste for an extra burst of flavor and a clean feeling.
- Add one drop to hot cocoa or tea for an invigorating flavor.
- Add one drop of Spearmint oil to desserts, drinks, salads, or entrées.
- Diffuse for a soothing aroma during cold winter months.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Sweet, minty, fresh
Carvone, limonene, 1, 8-cineole, β-myrcene