The aroma of Spanish Sage is beautiful, refreshing, and uplifting, yet also soothing. This small evergreen shrub has grown in Spain and France for centuries. The smell of CPTG® Spanish Sage essential oil is camphoraceous, herbal, and sage-like, and can create a stimulating atmosphere when diffused. Used in massage, this camphor rich oil is invigorating and comforting to skin.
Why should I add Spanish Sage oil to my collection? Camphor and 1,8-Cineole—the primary chemical constituents in Spanish Sage—contribute to this oil’s enriching and uplifting fragrance, as well as its benefits in massage. Apply Spanish Sage to the skin and rub in deep strokes after exercise or diffuse while studying to welcome a supportive atmosphere.
- Dilute Spanish Sage oil with a carrier oil or cream to enhance a massage.
- Apply Spanish Sage to your wrists or neck for an uplifting aroma before a test or presentation.
- Add Spanish Sage oil to the diffuser of your choice when studying for a stimulating atmosphere.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.
- Provides an uplifting, soothing aroma
- Promotes a positive atmosphere
- Helps create a supportive environment when diffused
*For a complete list of approved claims and benefits, see the Approved Claims List.