Sandalwood is a name given to a class of fragrant woods that, unlike other aromatic woods, can retain their fragrance for decades. Both the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries.
- Add two drops to a hot bath to promote relaxation.
- Add to shampoo or moisturizer to improve the look of skin and hair.
- Apply two drops to a steam facial to help skin feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Incorporate into skincare routine to give complexion a smooth and healthy-looking glow.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a calming fragrance.
- Diffuse in bedroom after a long, stressful day or before meditation.
- Apply to a cotton ball and place in car’s AC vent for a soothing aroma while driving.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Rich, honey, sweet, woody
α-santalol, ß-santalol, lanceol
My 1st order at friends reccomendation. My experience has been the oils are like magic! I can't believe how they worked!