Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary's herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used for diffusing.
- Blend with TeaTree and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage
- Add 5 drops to shampoo to promote healthy-looking hair.
- Combine with Frankincense and Epsom salts for a rejuvenating bath.
- Blend with Wintergreen and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Add one to two drops to meats and favorite entrees.
- Diffuse while studying for a stimulating aroma.
- Diffuse with Lavender for a soothing scent.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
1, 8-Cineole, α-pinene, camphor
Memory. Very rememberable!
Got this product mainly for promoting hair growth yet I realize that works extremely well for my head tension. It is too early to see the effect on my hair since I ve been using it just for a week, but the product feels good on my head and helps me sleep well.
Tengo 2 años usando estos aceites en dolores en limpiar la piel y son muy buenos