Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and is soothing to the skin. NPN# 80060962
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser for revitalized skin.
- Add one to two drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
- Use topically in conjunction with a full-body massage.
- Dilute one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a mouth rinse.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath for a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
- Diffuse Myrrh for a calming fragrance before bed.
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises and burns.