With cleansing benefits and a balancing, energizing scent, Lime essential oil can cleanse and uplift when used aromatically or topically.
- Add to facial cleanser to give complexion a healthy-looking glow.
- Combine several drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into cuticles.
- Combine one drop with shampoo in hand and massage into scalp and hair for added cleansing benefits.
- Add 2 drops of Lime to drinking water for a refreshing flavor.
- Add a drop of this tangy oil to salsa, guacamole, or dips for an enhanced flavor.
- Place a few drops of Lime on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue.
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus, tart, sweet
Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene