Lemongrass essential oil is frequently used in skincare products for its cleansing benefits. Lemongrass has an herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness and is ideal for massage therapy.
- Add to facial cleanser for its cleansing benefits.
- Combine with Tea Tree and apply to toenails for clean, healthy-looking nails.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing feeling.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply for a soothing massage.
- Use in soups and savory dishes for a unique herbal, citrus flavor.
- Enjoy the scent of Lemongrass on the patio during an outdoor event.
- Place a few drops on a rag to help clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Citrus, herbaceous, smoky
I use three drops every morning. It helps control my cholesterol level. I make sure I drink lots of water when I take it. Seems to work for me. great product.