The floral, airy scent of Lavender essential oil can produce calming, soothing, and relaxing benefits. Because it provides the user with comforting benefits, Lavender oil has seemingly limitless applications.
- Apply one drop to moisturizer to soothe dry skin.
- Add to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply for a cooling effect.
- Apply to bottom of feet before bedtime for a relaxing scent that promotes a peaceful sleep.
- Combine with Lemon in warm water for a relaxing tea.
- Diffuse Lavender before bedtime for a relaxing aroma.
- Freshen linen closet, mattress, or air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Powdery, floral, light
Herb top flowering
Linalool, linalyl acetate
Love the lavender oil. Just makes me feels good. I mix it in the hand and body lotion for a soothing effect. !
I love to put the lavendar oil in my mister when I go to bed. It smells so fresh and relaxing.
Lavender oil for sleep
I thinks it works to fall asleep faster, so I am happy with it.
Consistent excellent quality
Does a great job at calming.