Because of its chemical makeup, Frankincense oil holds significant renewing properties that give it a wide variety of uses. For centuries, Frankincense has been used for its beautifying characteristics—particularly for rejuvenating the appearance of skin and promoting feelings of relaxation.
- Add two drops to moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin.
- Add a few drops of frankincense oil to a hot bath for a calming aroma.
- Massage Frankincense into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity.
- Add to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to clean gums, mouth, and teeth.
- Apply Frankincense to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Diffuse Frankincense during yoga or meditation to promote focus.
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and satisfaction.
Warm, spicy, clean
Resin from Boswellia carterii, frereana and sacra
α-pinene, limonene, α-thujene
used on my husband's neuropathy issues on his legs. put several drops on his diabetic lotion and rubbed on both legs. The first time he could feel his feet in months. Best Christmas gift for me ever. To see him smile and laugh without discomfort. Just Epic.
Wonderful for the skin in touch form or mixed with face cream, and lovely fragrance; one of my favorite scents to place in my diffuser. Fabulous!
helps to control irritation between toes.
Your frankincense is the real deal!
Doterra's Essential oils are the best!
I've bought others if I run out because its convenient to pick up at the store. The quality is no where close to yours!
I need to stop wasting my money on the cheaper brands
I did not receive it.