Fennel has a unique licorice aroma and taste, and can be used to flavor desserts or enrich the air with its sweet smell. When applied topically, Fennel can soothe dry skin.
- Combine with moisturizer and apply to keep skin looking healthy.
- Apply one to two drops topically to stomach for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Combine one drop with one drop Lavender and apply to neck and chest for a relaxing massage.
- Add to two ounces of water and gargle to help freshen breath.
- Add to desserts for a distinct licorice flavor.
- Add one drop Fennel to water or tea when craving sweets.
- Diffuse Fennel in home or office for an energizing aroma that will support a productive day.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Licorice, sweet, honey
E-anethole, fenchol, α-pinene