Extracted from the branches and leaves of the Douglas Fir tree, Douglas Fir essential oil has many benefits. When used topically Douglas Fir can improve the appearance of skin.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut oil and apply to chest for a revitalizing massage.
- Add one drop to body wash for an energizing aroma and added surface cleansing benefits.
- Combine one drop Douglas Fir with two drops Wintergreen for a rejuvenating massage.
- Place a drop in hands and inhale for a calming, re-energize aroma.
- Diffuse during the holiday season for a natural, woody aroma.
- When creating an all-purpose cleaner, add two drops for an extra boost.
- Diffuse Douglas Fir with Grapefruit while doing homework for a stimulating fragrance.
Aromatic DescriptionClean, fresh, woody, airy
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Plant PartBranch, Leaf
Main ConstituentsB-pinene, a-pinene, 3-carvene, sabinene
I placed it on the diffuser and left it by the garland on the mantel. since I have an artificial tree the smell was light and natural. Everyone kept touching my tree and asking if it was real. I would always say if you have to ask the answer it is real. What a nice touch to the living area. Thank you.
we really enjoy it