With a fresh, herbaceous aroma, the scent of Coriander can be soothing to the mind and body, and helpful for skin. Coriander oil is as unique as it is useful.
- Add to facial cleanser to promote a clean skin.
- Apply to back of neck or bottom of feet after an event-filled day.
- Apply Coriander to legs for a soothing massage after a short workout.
- Use topically under arms before applying deodorant to help fight odor.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into skin for a soothing massage.
- Add one drop to curry recipes for an extra boost in flavor.
- Combine with Peppermint and diffuse for a stimulating aroma.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Green, floral, herbaceous
Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor