From the tall leafy grasses of Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma with versatile uses. Citronella oil is an ideal adventure-companion for camping, hiking, and enjoying the great outdoors with its natural, herbaceous aroma. In addition, Citronella’s chemical components include citronellal and geraniol, both of which are excellent naturally sourced solutions for cleaning surfaces inside and outside the home.
- Apply to legs and wrists for a unique personal aroma.
- Apply to arms and legs for an enjoyable indoor and outdoor scent.
- Rub a few drops into desired areas for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse outdoors for a naturally sourced positive, calming aroma.
- Diffuse in your home on sunny days for a pleasant herbal aroma.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water and use to clean tables, counter tops, and other indoor or outdoor surfaces.
Slightly sweet, floral, rosy, lemon-like