Cedarwood emits a warm and woody aroma that inspires feelings of wellness and vitality, and is often used during massage to relax and soothe.
- Add to facial toner for its clarifying properties.
- Add to a warm bath to promote a relaxing environment.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto chest.
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly applying one drop to area.
- Diffuse at the end of a long day for a relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse in office or workspace when needing to feel confident for a peaceful aroma.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and leave in closets or other areas.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
α-cedrene, cedrol, thujosene