Cedarwood emits a warm and woody aroma that inspires feelings of wellness and vitality, and is often used during massage to relax and soothe.
- Add to facial toner for its clarifying properties.
- Add to a warm bath to promote a relaxing environment.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto chest.
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly applying one drop to area.
- Diffuse at the end of a long day for a relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse in office or workspace when needing to feel confident for a peaceful aroma.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and leave in closets or other areas.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
α-cedrene, cedrol, thujosene
I love my Cedar essential oil, I’m using it with my favourite facial moisturizer.
Bought to use on my basset hounds to holistic way of preventing and killing fleas without harming my beautiful basset’s