Blue Tansy’s name is partly derived from its vivid shade of blue. Blue Tansy has a calming aroma with a sweet, warm fragrance that can be beneficial to the skin, mind, and body. Blue Tansy should be diluted to minimize potential staining.
- Apply topically during warm weather for a cooling sensation.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to chest for an invigorating aroma.
- Add one drop to favorite moisturizer and apply to skin for its skin-soothing benefits.
- Rub on fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after a long day of activity for a relaxing massage.
- Diffuse for a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Diffuse during changing seasons for a calming environment.
- Apply to a cotton ball and place in car’s AC vent for a soothing aroma while driving.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Fruity, mellow, balsamic
Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, α-Phellandrene, ß-Pinene, Camphor