One of the most unique citrus oils, Bergamot produces a calming and uplifting aroma simultaneously—making it ideal for soothing the soul. Like other citrus oils, it possesses significant cleansing properties and a pleasant aroma.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Add one drop to nighttime skincare routine for its skin-cleansing benefits.
- Apply to the bottom of feet before bedtime for a a relaxing fragrance.
- Add to desserts for a unique citrus flavor.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma before bed.
- Diffuse in classroom, at work, or home to bring a feeling of calm.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Bergamot rind (peel)
Limonene, linalyl acetate