Known as the “tree of life” and for its exceptional preserving properties, Arborvitae essential oil acts as a powerful cleansing agent for the skin.
- Add to skincare routine for its cleansing benefits.
- Use topically during meditation for a peaceful and calming aroma.
- Apply to the bottom of feet to promote a grounding, calming effect through scent.
- Mix with equal parts Wild Orange and Cassia and apply to wrists for an uplifting aroma.
- Apply to cotton ball and place in closets or drawers.
- Mix 10 drops Arborvitae and ½ cup water in spray bottle for a cleansing surface spray.
- Mix four drops Arborvitae and two drops Lemon with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural wood preservative and polish.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil as desired.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Warm, woody, earthy