Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma and when applied topically can help relive joint and muscle pain associated with sprains and strains. NPN# 80060929.
- Apply Cypress to soothe dryness and clean skin.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing massage.
- Combine with Lavender or Marjoram for a soothing neck massage.
- Apply two drops Cypress to chest before gardening for an invigorating aroma.
- Place ½ cup Epsom salt and one drop Cypress in a warm bath to relax after a hard day.
- Diffuse three drops Cypress with three drops Lime for an invigorating scent.
- Apply two drops to a warm rag before wiping down surfaces for added cleansing benefits.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Not for oral use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water). If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
α-pinene, carene, limonene