Similar to other citrus oils, Grapefruit is beneficial for its uplifting aroma. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing properties and is frequently used in skin care to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add to shampoo for an added cleansing affect and increased shine.
- Add to nightly facial routine to improve the appearance of skin. (Avoid UV light)
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into skin for a soothing experience.
- Use in favorite dessert recipes for a refreshing citrus flavor.
- Add two drops to four ounces of water when craving sweets.
- Diffuse for a natural pick-me-up and focusing scent.
- Combine with water in a spray bottle and apply to surfaces for an added cleansing benefit.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Citrus, floral, fruity
This is the second one of these I have had, the first one had no color to it and mixed much better than the new one.
Love the grapefruit oil…
I really like this oil,I use it in my water, it does not give me heartburn.
The grapefruit smells so fresh and clean. It also tastes very yummy in water. I used it to make a Himalayan salt scrub blended with peppermint oil and smells so nice!!
Light and fresh smell.