doTERRA Ginger essential oil comes from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant. When used as a kitchen spice, the earthy nature of Ginger adds flavor to a variety of dishes.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Place a drop of Ginger in hands and inhale during car rides.
- Add one drop to warm bath water for a soothing aromatic experience.
- Combine with Lemon and honey in warm water for a soothing tea.
- Use one drop in place of whole ginger in sweet and savory recipes.
- Diffuse Ginger for an energizing aroma in the late afternoon.
- During cold seasons, diffuse three drops with two drops Wild Orange for a warming aroma.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Hot, spicy, earthy, sweet
The Ginger oil has helped greatly. I was experiencing a lot of problems with my stomach. With Ginger Zen digestive, Turmeric combine together; it has help greatly. On some occasions I have had some problems; otherwise it has not been as bad as before! All in all it has helped me greatly!!!
Love the smell has helped my pg nausea