With an energizing and stimulating scent as well as warming and surface cleansing topical properties, Clove Bud essential oil is useful in massage, diffusion, or as a cooking spice.
- Add one drop to toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- Combine with doTERRA SPA Hand and Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a soothing massage
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a fresh mouth rinse.
- Combine two drops Clove, two drops TeaTree, and honey for a clarifying face mask.
- In place of dry clove, use to taste when baking treats.
- Combine two drops Clove, Cinnamon, and Tangerine with water in a spray bottle for an energizing room spray.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.